Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 20, 2011

My Entrepreneurship and the Long term goal accordingly.......................................

After reading the book "screw it, let's do it", i was inclined to think of starting something by my own. it had been so wonderful to be obsessed with the idea "entrepreneurship". In contrast to being a follower, you are given the privilege to flex your acting muscles, being an entrepreneur. I had been dreaming about the "entrepreneurship", even when I got the book "screw it, let's do it" in to my hands.
being inspired by a global entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson, my aspirations had been growing to seek for an explicit strategy to make money raining, Indeed just not for the sake of my wealth & reputation, but also for the betterment of the pathetic lives in this modern society. I couldn't articulate my aspirations even to myself due to the bunch of obstacles I was confronted with. I wasn't sure if my credentials & caliber are sufficient enough to deal with the obstacles or any additional ramifications of the process, if there any. I was sure there will be bunch of those though.

being a dreamer to become an entrepreneur, initial question you should concern is that, "what are my long term goals?". Accordingly you should draw an explicit business plan to attain your prescribed goals. those are the salient points I learnt via the book "Entrepreneurship". Improvised beginning to carry out the process will make yourself compel to wind up whatever you do, soon. being a futile entrepreneur wasn't my dream, but rather to become a spectacular performer. So what would I do?

having confronted so many obstacles in my life, I knew exactly how should you encourage your potential to be a successful man in this modern society, given that you were born in a normal family. Education would be the golden key that open the door called "your valuable life". hmmm. In fact an entrepreneur should commit to the long haul. In my views that long haul should embody the betterment of this society. Accordingly I was inclined to think of the best entrepreneurship as of then, that I could carry out towards the betterment of this society, which happened to be my aspiring long term goal. I didn't want to verify my long term goal twice, as I knew that was exactly what I want.

Having defined my long term goal, I was eager to seek after the business plan I should draw to utilize my long term goal. In fact I wanted to take a radical action to be progressive. It was not just because of my growing appetite to be successful, but also I happened to be a person who gets satisfied by doing something to make others successful.

soooooo was I able to take a radical action???????????????????????????????

To be continued.....................;) ;)

1 comment:

  1. first of all, well written! good job!!

    you make the reader aware of your passion so one keeps wandering how you are going to achieve your goal or actually your dream. so the radical action (I feel it's the radical substitution, as you gave up something to take on another) is what keeps the reader on the toes. I hope the action you took will pave your way for your thirst of being successful. and the story should be continued in deed ;)
    D

    ReplyDelete