Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maths paper......................

It was the shimmering time.

in my desert teenage life

refusing all the heavy burdens, just lighting up my delightful soul......

surpassing all the delightful junctions, rejecting the salient junction named "education".......

I wasn't conscious how salient though...

just tried to live with the teenage happiness.

the day I went to write the "Maths paper", without having any creeping fear....

when I got the paper, I inclined to think for an illusion......

that all the solutions will circulate around my head as a miracle

nothing circulated though, even a bit.......

I tried to stumble towards the goal "writing paper"......

but no one was there to assist me..

I twisted, leaned forward & drop backwards myself in the chair...

hmm.......

I was so pathetic.....

when I headed off from the hall with the desperation.....

no one near by my side......

It was the moment though..

that I determined my life, to make a difference........

hence I was inclined to emphasize on.............

"MY EDUCATION"................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment